- April 6. WHITTIER Spring Fair…..Greenleaf Ave.
- April 13,14. THOUSAND OAKS Art Walk …Oaks Mall
- May 4,5. SIERRA MADRE. Art Fair…Memorial Park
- May 11,12. BERNARDO WINERY?..13330 Paseo del Verano N
- May 25,26. REDLANDS Festival of Arts. Smiley Park
- June 1. IRVINE Art Fair…….Fine Arts Center
- June 8,9. HERMOSA BEACH Art Festival…..Community Center
- June 29. (Maybe) OJAI Lavender Festival
- July 4. VENTURA. street Fair….Main st. Old town.
this is titled “walking the dog”
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change ling Facial recognition
the books were my own paperbacks ,which I copied directly on the Xerox 6500. With a plank of wood as the shelf…. Good times at the copy it shop in Santa Monica
I would like to sign a contract with one of the quality art book publishers like Taschen or Rizzolli or someone of similar reputation, but a voice in my head tells me that is not ever going to happen.
GThis example of an opaque watercolor was made by
Nairobi Tony in 1986. It reflects a degree of mystical consciousness of the cosmic variety.
Three examples of color Xerox art made by Nairobi Tony in 1980 and 81.
Show schedule for NTKS
You can send email to email@example.com
see my shop on Etsy…
xerox art made using soap bubbles on the 6500 color copier by Nairobi Tony.
Color Xerox Art by Nairobi Tony…part of the experiments
from around 1982.The 6500 color copier allowed the artist to create uncounted experimental works until the late 80’s when the
new and improved digital machines replaced every single one of them in every zip code in the country. NO more analog 6500 color copies…no more color Xerox art experiments…
My art is based on using magical thinking to guide me wherever
i had a blind faith in the face as a subject for my art. Something about the eyes more than anything .